HUBER - THE PERFEKT FORM FOR PLASTICS
Our Corporate Philosophy
Huber Kunststoff & Technik GmbH

In 1896, Barrel maker, Alois Huber, laid the foundation for Huber Kunststoff & Technik GmbH. Our thriving company has remained in family ownership ever since. Today, approximately 85 employees are working at our headquarters in Wiedergeltingen in the district of Unterallgäu in Bavaria, Germany.

With the beginning of the production of plastic components in 1976, we started to evolve to an expert supplier for various industries.

Our core business focuses on the technical deep-drawn and fibre composite-components in small-scale and medium-scale production for the commercial vehicle and mechanical engineering industry.

From the construction of a component, to mould making and tool construction up to series production and subsequent assembly of complete components, we supply everything from a single source.

In our special machine construction we design and produce individual machines and devices for the plastics industry and large mobile ventilating fans for the fire-equipment industry.

Major companies benefit from our expertise in addition to medium-sized or family-run businesses. Within mechanical engineering, commercial vehicle and special vehicle industry, motorsports, medical technology and food industries, our customers can rely on uncompromising quality – to the very highest standards.
 

As a medium-sized company, officially certificated according to DIN ISO 9001, our organisation is very flexible to respond directly and swiftly to customers’ needs and to deliver individual solutions.

History of the Company
Foundation of the Cooperage by Alois Huber in Wiedergeltingen in the district of Unterallgäu in Bavaria, Germany
1896
First fibre glass products
1969
Übernahme der Firma
Company takeover by the present Managing Director Maximilian Huber sen. in the third generation
1976
Beginning of the deep-drawing processes with plastic components
1977
Construction of a larger plant in newly developed industrial estate
1982
gebäude-1991
New company name Huber Kunststoff & Technik GmbH by Maximilian sen. & Christine Huber
1989
Huber Halle
Expansion and new construction of additional production halls at the main location
2005
Maximilian Huber jun. joins the company as succeeding Managing Director
2009
huber_kunstofftechnik_pano_3a215x139
Additional construction of the office building and the administrative building
2012
Huber Kunststoff & Technik GmbH
Construction of metal production and assembly hall at the main location
2014
Huber Kunststoff & Technik GmbH
Construction of the logistics hall providing approx. 1650 square meters storage area
2015
Construction of another industrial hall
2017
New construction of a painting and grinding hall
2018